Little Okavango Safaris have access to the Gache Gache hunting Concession. Andrew has been hunting this area since 2005 and regards this as one of the best hunting Concessions in Africa. There are many factors that make this area so special:
- It has 26km of Kariba Lake shore that covers the eastern boundary of the area, making this a magnificent wildlife Paradise.
- The lake has a very large population of hippos and it is one of the few place where you can hunt hippo’s on land.
- 14 foot Crocodiles are seen every day and we consider this as the best Crocodile hunting area in Africa.
- The western part 0f the area is very mountainous where there is a good population of leopard.
- Big herds of buffalo and elephant can be found in the Mopane forest between the mountains and the lake.
The area is very easily accessible. Clients have to fly to Harare from Johannesburg where you will take a short one hour charter flight straight into camp.